Family photos

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Witches...

Amber & I decided to take the kids to Gardener Village today to see the witches... when we got there, there were TONS of people there for their "Wee Witches Weekend". So, after settling into the fields for a parking spot, we made our way to check out the witches, which were SUPER cute.
Here's Hailey - trying on one of their many witch hats
Witches & ghosts!! :)
I love the pumpkin displays they have all over... so darling!
Jenna was a real trooper during our outing ;)

Hailey, Derek & Cambrie w/ one of the "REAL" witches

quite the busty witch!! :0
Hailey & Derk w/ Matilda the witch

I love gardener village! It would have been a little more enjoyable w/ about a thousand fewer people, but I love checking out all their cute Halloween Decor!

2 comments:

Amber said...

It was a little nuts! Cambrie was so excited to see "real witches." Jon said he was glad it was us there and not him.... We will have to hit it up again when it isn't so busy...I always love Gardeners Village! :) We had a good time with you.

Angie said...

I was there too! We've been planning to go for weeks and be in the Witch Parade. My girls got dressed up as witches. MAJOR LETDOWN!! It wasn't really a parade, they just had them walk across a stage. And it was utter
chaos!!! Although I do love Gardner Village on a normal day.

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones