Family photos

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

THe Biggest Loser

Okay, so I have to preface this by saying IF YOU HAVEN"T WATCHED THIS WEEKS EPISODE DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER... okay, now that that's out of the way...
Last year there was all the drama between the brothers (Mark & Jay), but it was a little emotional when Jay was getting sent home, and Mark was softening up (and crying ALL the time).... but last season doesn't even compare to last night's episode of Colleen & Jerry. I'll admit - I was totally crying when they were talking before the vote - isn't Jerry the best dad? I love the yellow team.... and I thought Jerry looked great after he went home. My new favorite is the Red team -- I'd like to see them take it. The Orange team bugs me.... :) What do you think?

2 comments:

Mel said...

I loved the Yellow team and am still rooting for her. I really like the red team too. The orange bugs bad!!

Amber said...

Loving the Biggest Loser! I was so sad for the yellow team, but was so happy to see that Jerry had lost so much weight!! I am also rooting for the red team as they have a little guy with autism. They deserve it!!

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones