Family photos

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Honey!!

Today is Dave's 28th Birthday!! The big 2-8! I'm so happy to be married to him, he's such a loving, patient husband & father. He's my perfect partner & keeps me balanced out! Here are some things I love about Dave~
* He lets me put my cold feet on him in bed (they're always cold!)
* He gives great hugs!
* He doesn't take my harrasment - usually I end up getting squirted w/ water (I know it's an odd thing to love!)
* He supports me in anything I aspire or desire to do.
* He eats all my cooking (it's not always great) & tells me how good it was :)
* He appreciates my need for sweets wherever we go
* He is a great dad & the kids LOVE him!
* He plays games w/ me (since I love games!)
* He is an honest, hard-working man
* He loves his family
* He doesn't speak badly about people

These are just a few of the things that I love about Dave! I hope you have a WONDERFUL birthday honey!

2 comments:

Mel said...

You are I are on the same page with birthdays!! I have Blake in two weeks and Carl about 3 weeks after that! Happy Birthday Dave! Carl and I love how he is so funny and just says funny things all the time. You guys make a perfect couple!

Jennie said...

Happy Belated Bday to Dave! I wish I was back at the big 2-8! ;) You guys are young! Love your list too!

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones