Family photos

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Our past week

I've been a slacker the past week at posting the comings & goings... so I'm making up for it now.
Today was the first "real" snow of the year... that actually stuck. I'm pretty depressed about it personally, as Fall officially just arrived. Anyway, Derek woke up this morning & let Mandy outside and saw the snow and was "so (ex)cited for the snow to make a snowman". I must admit, the joy that comes from little children when the snow comes is rather precious. So - Dave went out and helped Derek build a snowman in the 2 inches of snow that were on our grass.

Derek decided to name his snowman "Meet the Robinsons" (can you tell which movie he has been watching lately??) - anyway, look at the happiness on that face with a 10 inch snowman! :)
Jenna & Ethan had some visiting time this week while Amber & I were working out.
I thought it would be a great idea to have them spoon... but then Jenna's arm started flailing around and kind of bumped Ethan... so the spooning was short lived :) But, very cute.
I thought this was a cute picture of Jenna - being held by her Mimi :)
This was our breakfast this morning - Oven (german) pancakes. This is, and has always been one of my VERY favorite breakfasts. I took the picture, because I never get such a great rise like this... it's HUGE! :)
Jenna's little gummy smiles MELT my heart! Look at the little spit bubbles in her mouth!
Derek & Hailey LOVE snuggling with their baby sissy!
We took the family over to the farmers market at Thanksgiving point last week, and Hailey got hooked up with a shoulder ride :)
More Jenna smiles :)


That's pretty much been our week - it's been a good one :)



2 comments:

Mel said...

Very fun week. I was laughing at the snowman! That's great. My kids' get so excited too. I love Jenna and Ethan spooning (haha)!! I love the big smiles you got of her, she is a doll! Love the booty shake!

Amber said...

Such cute pictures!!! I love the one of Ethan and Jenna!! :) I am also depressed about the snow...I need a warm vacation.

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones