Family photos

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

random tidbits

I had just a couple funny things I wanted to share.... On saturday we were all laying around watching conference. Mandy kept jumping around on all the kid, so I yelled at her to get away. Then Mandy laid down on the pillows and blankets with Hailey & Derek... Derek just looked up at me and very seriously said "Mom, Mandy wants to watch conference too". He meant it.. :)
THen - last night for dinner, Hailey had asked all of us what job we would do if we could do anything in the world.... so we went around the table... Hailey said she wanted to be a candy maker (a girl after my own heart!), and Derek said he would be a King. Isn't that funny!
Anyway, this week at school the kids have all sorts of things they are dressing up for -- today was sports or athletic wear, so Hailey wore Dave's old football jersey - fun!! :) It was HUGE on her, but she had fun and looked darling :)



3 comments:

Mel said...

I am a loser, my kids kept telling me about finding exercise clothing and I kept thinking for the love I am sick of finding outfits and costumes for school!! But that was a great idea with Hailey. By the way your cinnamon rolls look DIVINE!! I am impressed!

Anonymous said...

This has nothing to do with your post, but I just had to tell you what Derek told me today in preschool. Most of the kids have younger siblings and they like to tell me about their babies. Today Derek told me you & Dave are going to have 10 babies, but this time you just had one. I just wanted to prepare for the remainder of your ten children... :) Derek is so cute!
The cinnimon rolls look delicious!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I just realized I spelled cinnamon wrong... sorry. Good thing I'm a teacher....

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones