Family photos

Sunday, October 26, 2008

The past few days...

Well - it looks like blogger did a number on my picture arrangements... oh well.
Today we went to my sisters house to celebrate Hailey's birthday along w/ one of her cousins. Derek was SO excited to go to his Auntie Michie's house that he got there and just played hard... not paying attention to the fact that he hadn't gone pee in several hours.
So - here he is in Tinkerbell jammie's, that he borrowed from one of the cousins after he peed in his clothes. And - to top it off - he's wearing a pink pull up underneath because his underwear were soaked. He didn't seem to care that he was wearing girl pj's. :)
Here's Hailey & Amelia blowing out candles (10 for Hay & 4 for Milley) :)

This was from last Thursday, Hailey had a daddy/daughter date for activity days. Dave went as a hunter & hailey as a baby!






2 comments:

Amber said...

I love Derek in tinker bell...I am sure it made Dave so proud!!

Sharonda and Zaron said...

I love the costumes! Where's Dave, I can't see him...

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones