Family photos

Friday, May 15, 2009

When you love someone...

You know that Bryan Adams song?? (I love that song -- it's on my page if you wait and listen long enough...) Well, this post is a shout-out to my sweetie! He's been gone the past couple nights. Usually, when he's gone, I jump into tough, survival mode. But last night, it was dark, and windy, and then I got door-bell ditched. All of those thing started giving me the spooks. Yes, I know I'm a grown woman, but sometimes it happens anyway.
I had all the kids sleeping soundly, but when I finally went to bed, I couldn't. I kept hearing things (imagine door creaking open, and the floor crackling). So - it was late and I decided to call Dave. He was en route, driving from Vegas to a little town outside Phoenix where he was going to crash for the night. He totally humored me by listening to me talk until I wasn't so "scared" and could go to sleep.
Thanks honey -- for being the one I love, and being the one who loves me, and for being my listening ear when it's dark and windy and scary. :)

No comments:

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones