Family photos

Saturday, May 2, 2009

My favorite meal of the day...

In an attempt to spruce up my breakfast eating, I've found my FAVORITE meal!!
Breakfast & I have always been fond friends, as I adore a good waffle with homemade buttermilk syrup, or crepes, or muffins, or oven pancakes etc etc.
But, in my love of breakfast, I find that I'm not very good at getting a more balanced meal. So -- I share with you my ULTIMATE breakfast!!
A 3-eggwhite omelet with a pinch of mozzerella and freshly ground pepper,
half an avacado w/ some variety of fresh fruit (papaya is my favorite).
Can I just say - eating this meal brings me JOY because it's SOO tasty & it's much more balanced than the "carbs w/ a side of sugary carbs" (don't get me wrong --- I still love it!)
So - if you're in a rut w/ your breakfast -- try it out! I promise, you'll like it!!
Bon appetit~

2 comments:

Jen said...

Derek should love it, too, right-- It's Christmas colors!!! :)

Laura said...

YES! Exactly!!

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones