Family photos

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Perspective from a 3 year old

Derek constantly is cracking us up with the things he says & does. So, I thought I'd do an official blogspot interview with him, so I can always remember.

Q: What do you want to be when you grow up.
A: A space ranger

Q: What does mom do all day for work?
A: Exercise

Q: What does Dad do for work?
A: Work on his computer.

Q: What does Hailey do at school?
A: Get out of the bus and go into the school.

Q: Who in our family lives the farthest away?
A: Grandma.

Q: Where does she live?
A: In Arizona

Q: When you are grown, what will you eat?
A: Probably Mac & Cheese, and sometimes Pizza

Q: Will you eat any vegetables?
A: No.

Q: Who will take care of you when you grow up?
A: My kids

Q: How many kids will you have?
A: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,..16,17,18,19,20. I'm going to have 20 kids.

Q: What will their names be?
A: Um, Twinkie, Starwer, 626 (Stitch much?), Easter egg hunt, Ereidik (he just spelled this on out to me), Easter-star, Backyardigans, Banana (as he looks at one on the counter), Cambrie, Releuca (he said, that's buster crab's son). other names to be determined.

Q: What will your kids do for chores?
A: I'm going to have 'em clean up the toy room, clean up the kitchen, clean up the toys, clean up their piggy banks and guitars.

Q: What will you do with your kids for fun?
A: Play games with them, eat food, go to the park, go upstairs and play.

Q: Who will you marry?
A: My kid's mom.

Q: What will your wife be like?
A: like a flower.

Q: Who will be your favorite person when you grow up?
A: My kids, my kids mom.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Niiiice interview! great answers! you should sign him up to be on that old show with Bill Cosby..."Kids Say the Darndest Things." Remember that show?! Is it on TV still?

Mel said...

K that was totally hilarious! My kids mom! So classic! Kids say the funniest stuff, way to record it!

Anonymous said...

SO cute!! He is so adorable!

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones