Family photos

Saturday, May 30, 2009

The end of the school year

My how time flies when you have children... The end of the school year has already come & gone... and SUMMER is officially here!
Derek graduated from his first year of pre-school, and thoroughly enjoyed himself each & every day he went! The graduation was adorable, they had a great program w/ songs and mini-speeches.
Here's the graduate!
The graduate & his proud Mama!
Derek & Miss Carrie, his wonderful teacher who we LOVE! Thanks Carrie for a great year!!

After their program they all threw their hats up -- it was exciting for them! :)

Here is Hailey at her field-day, a few days before school got out. I had fun coming to help out! She's here w/ one of her best friends Ashlynn. They are good friends, and even get to share the same birthday! How fun!! :) Goodbye to 4th grade... on to bigger & better things (after summer of course!)
We took the kids up American Fork canyon on Friday after Hailey got out of school (at 9:30!), and enjoyed a mini-hike & a picnic. It was a GORGEOUS day to be up in the mountains.
Jenna had a ball being toted along -- I on the other hand got an added workout! :D
Even the naughty puppy Mandy got to tag along. I might add -- she is NOT a fun passenger on car trips, as she has the WORST gas any creature should! Ugh!!
Derek & Hailey peeking through the trees. Derek was SOOOO excited because he found an "acorn" which we commonly refer to as a pinecone! It was a fun day!!

3 comments:

Mel said...

How fun!!! I love that you let Mandy come along and seriously little dogs do have the worst gas! I grew up with one and they are nasty. Love Derek's little graduation.

I helped with Kate's field day and seriously I was like 2 1/2 hours out here! But it went by pretty fast and the kids are so excited and cute :)

jewels said...

Cute pics.

Jen said...

I love that picture of you and Derek at his graduation! Adorable! I'm so excited to have a long summer ahead. I'm going to have to keep track of all of the fun places you go with your kids to get ideas on what to do with mine in the area!! :)

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones