Family photos

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sharing my skeletons in the closet... actually in the pantry

When we originally built our home all those 3 years ago... I was MOST thrilled about the size of our Pantry. I thought it would be a great storage/organization space, in addition to housing our food items. Well, over time, it has become my most EMBARRASSING space! It gets SO cluttered with all sorts of crap. Baskets, toys, misc etc etc.
So - today I with you my embarrassment (knowing that you won't judge me), also known as - The Pantry
Now - to the untrained eye, you would just expect to open the door and see some shelves with food items.
But, in actuality - this is what really lies behind the door.
SCARY!!
Shot 1...
Shots 2 & 3...


...and AFTER. TA-DA!!






It's so REFRESHING to have a place for everything & everything in it's place.
p.s. My final thought is - what the heck was I thinking when I went through my "couponing" phase in buying a bunch of cereal I knew we would never eat. I threw away abou 9 boxes of expired cereal, 4 boxes of expired muffins, 4 boxes of expired brownies (don't ask me how those didn't get used), and myriad other canned items. ...sheesh...

4 comments:

jewels said...

Way to go I love your pantry. I wish I had a huge one. My is alaways spilling out everywhere.

Mel said...

Wow that looks really good! Everyone has the Spring Cleaning bug it seems like! It looks fabulous!

Tracie said...

Looks great! We never eat cereal either! (too bad cuz its cheap!) just think, if there would have been a disaster during that time, you would have had food! I love cleaning the pantry, it is refreshing! Wish mine was that big!

Josh and Nat said...

Good job missy! It looks fabulous.. can you come do mine now?

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones