Family photos

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Surprise Shower for me! :)

Friday my friend Melanie had invited me over to her house for lunch w/ a couple other friends. Little did I know she had orchestrated a surprise shower for me! Thanks Mel!! It was so fun to visit w/ everyone, and so nice of everyone to come!
Here is Shanelle & Mindy
Amber & Heather
Little girl clothes are SO cute!!
Here is (LtoR) Emily, Karalee, Emily, Kathy & Sharonda
Here's Amber & I w/ our big bellies :)

I'm really glad to have so many people that care about me! I was totally surprised w/ the shower, and had a great time! :)

3 comments:

Mel said...

I am glad you got the pics!! So fun, I am glad we got to do something nice for you before you have that cute little girl. You deserve it!!!!

Amber said...

That was such a great get together! I loved visiting with everyone.....and celebrating the arrival of your cute girl.....Melanie puts on a great party! :)

Angie said...

So fun! I love surprises! I'm glad you got a shower. It looks like you had an awesome time.

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones