Family photos

Friday, August 1, 2008

Assembly required...

Okay - so a guilty pleasure... as lame as it sounds.. I love to put things together! Last night we got the crib & glider chair that we had ordered. I got right to it & put it together - and the best news of all -- it didn't fall apart ha! :)
And, here I am enjoying the fruits of my labor -- sitting on my tush gliding! Please note -- I think dave took this picture with a wide angle lens....that must be the case, because heaven forbid..... :)


1 comment:

Sharonda and Zaron said...

You are awesome Laura!! I have to tell you, Derek is the cutest kid; Jill brought him over last night for a little while. He seriously says the funniest things. We were having a little dancing party and I asked Derek if he wanted to dance. He very adamently said "no I don't like to dance". It totally reminded me of Dave. Too funny!

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones