Family photos

Thursday, August 7, 2008

I've been tagged...

Fun - I haven't done this before -- here goes...

Four Movies I would watch more then once:
1. How to Lose a guy in 10 days
2. Without Limits
3. My Best Friend's wedding
4. The Pianist

Jobs I have had:
1. T.C. Luigi's Pizza & Greek food in Az
2. Supercuts (receptionist)
3. Venture Data - I worked in every position here, and finally left after marrying dave... they stole 6 precious years of my life :)

Places I have lived:
Banks, OR
Elmira, NY
Phoenix, AZ
SLC, Sandy, Saratoga Springs, UT


Places I have been to/visited:
All over Oregon, Washington, British Columbia, Yellowstone, LA/Orange County, San Fran, Monterery, Tijuanna, Niagara Falls, Ontario, Quebec, Adirondak Mountains (NY), NYC, DC, NJ coast, VA coast, Williamsburg VA, Pittsburg, Philadelphia, San Juan PR, St Thomas, St. Lucia, Barbados, Antigua, St ???, And, I'm sure there are some other little destinations in between, but these are the main ones :)

Favorite Foods:
1. No bakes (I've been making these like 2-3 times a week for the last month. Pregnancy & cookies.....)
2. Seafood
3. Sushi
4. Italian

Places I would like to visit:
1. Italy
2. France
3. Australia/ NZ
4. Guatemala
5. Florida (silly, but I've never been there...)

Things I am looking forward to:
1. Having my baby!!!!
2. Starting to exercise again without having random contractions :)
3. School starting
4. the approaching fall/winter holidays & being w/ family

Friends I am tagging
1. Sharonda
2. Angie
3. Jennie

2 comments:

Angie said...

Randy and I both LOVE the movie "How to Lose a guy in 10 Days." It is hillarious!

Laura said...

The funniest thing about that movie is that Dave was the one that had it when we started dating - we'd watch it all the time :)

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones