Family photos

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hormones....

Today Derek & I took a little outing to the "live-berry", or as I call it, the library. He had a great time picking out four million books for me to read to him. I had to share what a crack-up pregnancy hormones can be. I was reading him the following book "Love you Forever", which is a really adorable, sweet book, but as I was reading it, I started getting all weepy. What the heck is wrong with me I wondered, but as I kept reading, I stayed nice and teary. Derek just kept looking at me like he didn't get what was wrong.
Note to reader: Don't read sappy books in public places, out loud, when you are pregnant, because then you'll join me on the boat of looking like you've totally lost your mind :) (Which perhaps I have!)

4 comments:

Mel said...

Okay that is cute! I am sure everyone around you was very aware of the situation at hand, besides that, that book is just cute! Thanks for the outing today, I needed it!

Amber said...

That cracks me up....I will remember your advice! :0

Angie said...

Randy tends to get more emotional than me about things. He came downstairs one night after putting the girls to bed and he was all blotchy and red in the eyes because he had just read that book to the girls. They always tell me when they see that book... "That book makes Daddy cry!" :) What's his excuse? :)

Laura said...

Okay, that's hillarious - I'm glad that men cry over that book too! :)

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones