Family photos

Thursday, August 7, 2008

I am crafty... but only with supervision...

So, a few months back I decided that I would be domestic, and make the bedding for the baby's room. You know how expensive every little thing can get, so I opted to do it myself. Well - I use the term loosely, because I didn't do any of it by myself except for purchasing the stuff.
My friend Bonnie was nice enough to help me do the quilt, and then dear Sharonda helped me crank out the bumper pads. I'm so excited to have them done!!!
Please note the pink ruffle on the quilt - it is EVIL! Putting a ruffle on anything is just asking for disaster. I will forever more appreciate a ruffle when I see it. They are NOT easy to do!! Thanks to my nice friends who can offer instruction so I too can be crafty!!


2 comments:

Mel said...

So cute Laura! She is going to have the best nursery on the block!!!

Angie said...

They look so cute! I finally gave up that I'd ever be able to sew and gave my "hand-me-down" sewing machine from Randy's grandma back so someone else could use it. Heaven knows I wasn't.

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones