Family photos

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Crazy Wonderful

It's so hard to believe that Jenna is already a week old. Time flies so quickly! As crazy as it is trying to adjust to life with a newborn, there are so many wonderful moments. I have loved holding her and watching her silly expressions while she sleeps -- the frown, the half-smile, the scowl, and her little sounds. Dave says she sounds like a squeeking dinosaur. She has some great awake time now and is constantly gazing off - almost like she sees something we don't. I'm sure that's the case though... She is such a sweet & good baby - we really are blessed to have her in our family. Anyway - here are a few more pictures.
This was last night - she had her first good scrub-down. She didn't really like it too much though..
Here is her half-smile I was talking about -- isn't it adorable!?
Another one of my favorite looks - babies are always smacking their mouths around... it's funny
Proud big brother :) CHEESE!
I love that she still has the form of a little frog when she's laid down. Ribbet!


4 comments:

Mel said...

What a cutie. I hope you are getting more sleep???? It will happen I promise. Blake and Kate seem to wake me up in the middle of the night quite regularly because they are "scared" it's so annoying. They are 5 and almost 8. I guess it never ends!

Amber said...

Laura...she is so cute! Bath time is one of my favorites with new babies....so fun! :)

Angie said...

Soo sweet! I can't believe how much Jenna and Derek look like Dave... spittin image. They're cuties. And Hailey has grown so much!

Jennie said...

A squeaking dinosaur? Hmmm... I'll have to see this for myself. ;) Derek & Hailey are so darn cute with her! Glad all is well! She is so darn cute!

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones