Family photos

Friday, August 22, 2008

Jenna has arrived!!!!

Our little Jenna is here! She made a speedy arrival on 8-21-08. We got to the hospital around 6:30 at night, they checked me and I was already dilated to a 7! Yahoo! After about an hour I got an epidural, and she was born at 9:22, weighing 7lb 4 oz. She is my littlest baby, and is soooo sweet! Every baby is truly a miracle, and I feel that way about her too. She will make a perfect addition to our family. It's amazing how each family member contributes something perfectly unique to make the family even more complete. I'm anxious to see what she will bring. She is a SUPER calm baby (minus the picture right below). She has spent all day today sleeping, and eating very well when I could get her to stay awake. Her cry is more like a little grumble, and is SO sweet. Derek & Hailey are LOVING their baby sister. Hailey will be a great helper, as will Derek. I'm so glad for my three wonderful kid-lets!
Thanks to everyone who has been so great in visiting & checking in on us! We're all doing great!
This is Jenna at about 5 minutes old
This is after her bath - about an hour & a half old :)
Here are our kiddos, loving on Jenna! This is her almost one day old.
Do you think she's going to be loved by her big brother & sister?? :)

4 comments:

Mel said...

She is so ADORABLE! So glad we come to come hold her. You look great too by the way. Hope your enjoying your few days of peace :)

Sharonda and Zaron said...

What a cutie!!! Thanks for sharing her with us in the hospital. My girls are very anxious to meet Jenna in person.

Amber said...

She is so dang cute! I am still sad that I have a baby that has not arrived. Congratulations!! :)

Jennie said...

Wow, that was a fast delivery! And she is so adorable!

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones