Family photos

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Would you like a side of sandwich with your mayo??

When Derek got home from school today, he asked if he could make his own sandwich. I'm always happy to let him make his own food, so I let him.


I got busy making Jenna something to eat, and looked over to behold this...

I'm pretty sure he was double-dipping too.... Now my mayonaise is questionnable... ugh!


What is the deal with kids eating random condiments and such? Derek LOVES mayo. Hailey used to try and sneak finger-fulls of butter or margerine. Thank goodness I have things in my cupboards/kitchen pretty locked down, or there's no telling what Jenna would go after.


Please tell me it is not just my kids that do this.

Am I the only parent of condiment-eating children?

2 comments:

jewels said...

Max loves butter, Wyatt is mustard, and Jake's is ketchup.

Tracie said...

Carter eats plain fry sauce, ranch dip, and a few other things... I think he would eat plain butter too if I would let him! So no, it is not just your kids ;) I have to admit that one of my favorite things to eat when I was little was "lettuce sandwiches" I would just have mayo, mustard and lettuce between my bread! That is almost like eating plain mayo!

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones