Family photos

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Ode to Melanie's Post

Look at that sweet face, and those precious little hands. Well, if you have a child, or know a child -- then you know the DAMAGE that these sweet little hands can do.

My friend Melanie posted about the CONSTANT disaster that exists in our houses because of our little people. Well, Derek is an expert mess maker, and I thought I would share just a taste of the mess that this little one makes.
Here is the entrance to his room -- good thing he is such a good jumper, because you have to jump OVER the big pile of clothes just to get in!

The bed, never made, usually scattered with toys and clothes on top.

And the other view. ALL but maybe 2 of the clothing items on this floor are CLEAN! ARGH!!

But, don't you just love your little mess makers? Dang good thing they can be so tender & sweet, otherwise, it would be tempting to trade them in for a cleaner model :)




3 comments:

jewels said...

I love it. All my boys rooms look like. Actually mine does to, but they are clean clothes not put away yet all over.

Mel said...

Okay you made me laugh!! Thank you, I am glad I am not the only one that has to deal with this on a daily basis :) People always say "How do you always keep your house so clean?" And I say it's not. If I know your coming over then I clean up! When you have kids it's just impossible and not a fun life to always have a spotless house. Although that is in my dreams :) Thanks for the advice. I am going to try that!

Amber said...

I am so glad that this happens at other's homes!!! Ethan loves Cambrie's art box and loves to tear it apart....why is it that these younger kids are obsessed with their siblings toys?

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones