Family photos

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

....More little hands up to no good

So just a few hours ago I got done posting about Derek & his mess making. Well -- Jenna has put his laundry piles to shame.
These are two separate incidences. Jenna has discovered the plethora of gadgets and gizmos that exist in Hailey's room. SO - If Hailey happens to leave her door open, Jenna wrecks havoc on her room.
This is from 2 days ago -- Jenna found Hailey's mascara, untwisted the cap (yes, her motor skills are very developed), and put it all over her MOUTH, (it was even in her teeth!!) and then lifted her shirt up, and put it all over her tummy. NAUGHTY JENNA!
WELL - This evening, I was down at the gym, and then waiting for Hailey's gymnastics to get out, and I get a call from Dave. He tells me that when I get home, Jenna has something she needs to tell me. Well, apparently, she sneaked into Hailey's room again while she was playing upstairs, and found a permanent marker.
This is the result (it extends about 4 feet across our wall in the hallway)


After seeing the damage, all I could think was -- DANGIT, WHY DID I EVER THINK IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO INTRODUCE JENNA TO COLORING! She loves it, but apparently hasn't made the connection that the WALL is NOT HER canvas!
....dang little hands...
:)

3 comments:

Josh and Nat said...

oh my goodness! hailey's room is evil!!!! Jenna and Derek look like boy/girl twins that came straight from dave. i'm still mind boggled as to why your dominate jeans didn't shine through. she is so cute and i can't wait for you guys to visit!!!!!!! its next month! yippeeeeeeee! love you guys

Mel said...

How do you even discipline her? She is SO dang cute! I always wonder why I buy permanent markers and then when I get rid of them, I need them for something~!

Just_Jennie said...

LOL! I so can relate. Kelton LOVES drawing. We emphasize to him all the time that he can draw on PAPER! He draws on himself, he draws on everything else... thank goodness for the Magic Eraser (it has even worked with permanent marker!)

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones