Family photos

Monday, May 24, 2010

More of St. George

On our trip to St. George last weekend, we really had a fun time with the kiddos! We played in the pool (mostly Derek & Hailey did), and we went on some hikes with the Fosters. We got to hang out with our friends, Tearsa & Jose while we were down there.
Here's me & the kids on one of our hikes. -- and, Can I just say that I LOVE the weather in St. George? It's so divine!
Amber & I & Jenna in tote (we are totally matching which is funny because it wasn't even planned) :)
Double Trouble
Derek & Hailey taking pictures underneath the blankets, instead of going to bed.
Hailey wearing my bra - LOL!
SPLITS!
@ Tearsa & Jose's they have a huge sand area, Jenna was in HEAVEN! She played so happily in it, making a mess everywhere! (Doesn't she look like a total rag-a-muffin??!)
Me & Tearsa!
Derek preferred the "hot pool" to the regular pool at our hotel. :) Hailey tried everything to bribe him to get into the big pool to play games with her. He would get out for a minute, but always went back.
Hailey & Jenna... Jenna didn't like the water -- it was too chilly for her.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I really love all of your and Amber's pictures from Southern Utah!! I am going to have to get down there myself one of these days. It had to be a bummer to be there last weekend and waking up to snow up here, right!!?! Ahh!!

Mel said...

Classic, I love that Jenna is crying in the pool! Looks like a way fun weekend. I want to move to St. George. That would be awesome!

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones