Family photos

Friday, April 24, 2009

Why am I feeding you if you're just going to throw up?

When Jenna was younger, she had acid reflux, so I had to give her Prevacid (miracle drug) every morning so she wouldn't throw up every time she ate. Well, as she got bigger, and since she's started on solids - it's been fine. So, we don't have to give her medicine anymore for it. But - lately, every time I feed her in the morning she throws up --All over me! Dang it. This isn't working out very well for trying to reduce the number of feedings she has in a day, since she gets hungry sooner than I want. Hmmmm, maybe I'll have to go back to Prevacid again?? --ugh

1 comment:

Jen said...

ooooo, poor baby... and poor Mama, too!!! I hope she starts keeping things down better!! For both of your sakes!

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones