Family photos

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

So Sad!!

Well - I must have some crafty bug, because I've just wanted to sit & sew and ignore all my housely duties the past few days. I sewed this dress today (w/o a pattern - my bad!!) for Jenna, but after it was all done, I tried to put her in it, and could only get it over her head & one arm in. It's TOO SMALL!! Dang!
I thought it was too adorable, so if anyone has a 0-3 month old girl that would like a dress -- let me know & it's yours. FIrst come, first serve :)

4 comments:

jewels said...

way stinkin' cute!

Laura said...

I know -- I was seriously trying to cram it on Jenna, but she started crying, so I had to stop. Dangit :(

Mel said...

That is ADORABLE! I'll take it if I ever have a girl again :) You are so talented!!!

Jen said...

I think you did a great job!!!! I have that same fabric! This is Jenny-- I clicked over from Amber's blog to see your projects. :)

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones