Family photos

Saturday, April 25, 2009

A day at the discovery park

Have you been to the Discovery Park? It's over in Pleasant Grove, and boy oh boy, is it fun! It's a hit for kids of all ages!! Derek, Jenna & I headed over there on Wednesday to have a play date w/ Cambrie, Ethan & Amber. It was a GORGEOUS day. I snapped some really fun pictures of the kiddos.
Here's little D - running around in the castle
I had to include this one, because it seriously looks like she's doing the "talk to the hand". Isn't that funny??

Derek -- looking SOO BIG!!
This was the first time I had done Jenna's hair in these little boufants, and I just adore them. She is such a fun baby, and is getting so big!!
Jenna & Derek - He loves his little sissy!






3 comments:

Mel said...

So fun, wish I could have come! We need to head over there again. I love her hair in those pigtails! So cute!

Tracie said...

That looks so fun! I will have to go check it out some time. Thanks for the tip! Great pics!

Jen said...

Those pigtails are SO adorable!!!!

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones