Family photos

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

This is what I get...

Yesterday I had planned to get together with a couple friends to do some crafty stuff. Well - I had the best intentions of getting everything done before hand... Not so much.
Why is it that every time I do some sort of project, my house becomes a total wreck? Here are just a couple glimpses of what DIDN"T get done yesterday... scary laundry room!!
clutter kitchen central
ANd - the best part isn't what you see - it's what the kids were doing while this crafting was going on. Besides the climbing into the window wells, turning on all the sprinklers & just the general kiddish-chaos, when my friend Amber was leaving, we opened the back door to call her daughter in... well, Derek was standing at the bottom of the steps peeing on the grass, and Cambrie was squatting w/ pants down over the grass also peeing. Kids are SO hillarious.
After trying to stop laughing ourselves, we went on to tell them to use the bathroom - not the back yard to go to the bathroom.

Got to love those days where you try to do something out of the normal routine. :D



2 comments:

Amber said...

Thanks for the fun afternoon...I will probably need some help sewing this seconf purse together!!!

Tracie said...

That is too funny! I am glad that I am not the only one who's house looks like that, except mine probably does more often than yours :) Cfrafting is great therapy, don't you think?

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones