Family photos

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Conference weekend

We had a last minute getaway this weekend. We left Friday after school & took the family up to Logan for the night. It was great to get away for a while -- even one day!! We took the kids swimming, watched movies on the wall of our hotel room using a projector (Beverly Hills Chihuahau - Dave's favorite!), ate yummy food & had fun hanging out.
For Derek - the best part was swimming for sure!
Jenna also got to swim -- and isn't her bikini SO cute!? I thought she looked so adorable. Hailey had a great time jumping back & forth between the pool & hot tub -- over & over again!
After the pool - still smiling!
We ate at The Bluebird in Logan, and it's tasty. But, most especially, their dessert is good, and huge & cheap! 3.50 for all the sundaes! Oh, I was happy! I love treats!
So does Hailey!
Derek really just wanted all whipped cream & marshmellow sauce (or as he says -- mushmarlow)
Jenna got to taste and she LOVED it! Yum, Ice cream!
Three bugs in a rug!

4 comments:

Brenda said...

I love little weekend get aways. It looks like you had so much fun. Jenna looks ADORABLE in her little bikini. I love the big ol smile on her cute little face. Brian and I lived in Logan for three years and NEVER went to the Blue Bird to eat Gasp! I know. Heck wish I knew it was so cheap, since we were just poor college students then it would have been good eats. Dang!

jewels said...

Jenna is so cute. How fun. My sister lives in Logan. I am going to have to go and try out the Blue bird. Maybe this spring break. I am glad you had a great time.

The Stewarts said...

you need to tell dave to keep his shirt on. I was blinded by that first pic of him and derek. J/k

Amber said...

What a fun little weekend get away...those are always so nice!! Everyone needs those little breaks from reality. Jenna's swimsuit is so cute...I love little bikinis on babies...they are the best!

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones