Family photos

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

We love pictures!!

We got family pictures done this past weekend - and I LOVE how they turned out! We loved our photographer -- Dana Holcomb (www.danaholcombphotography.com) She did such a great job! Here is a little sample of some of our pics...
This one may be my very favorite -- SO CUTE!

One of our family snaps..

I really love this one... can you see it w/ the caption in vinyl

"Teach me to Walk in the light"

Angel bum! Isn't this one adorable!!!!

7 comments:

Mel said...

Those turned out ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!! She did a great job!

Anonymous said...

Adorable pics!! Everyone looks so cute. I love the little angel!

Brooke Hargett said...

WOW! Your family is BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE those pictures. Its easy to get fabulous photos when you guys are the subjects! My favorite one is the first one with the three kids laying down. That is priceless!

Amber said...

Those are so cute!! I can't wait to have ours done on Saturday! :) I hope ours turn out as well as yours did.

Ann Marie said...

Darling pictures!
Thanks for your comment yesterday on my blog. Very thoughtful and nice!
~ Ann Marie ( Mel's cousin )

Josh and Nat said...

They are so so cute Laura! She did an awesome job! I just found your blog address in my pile... I haven't seen it in forever!

Jennie said...

I absolutely love these pictures! I especially love the first one and the one of all of your feet! I have always wanted a nice picture like that. Does your friend who does these pics have a sitting fee? I'm going to have to look into something like this for our family picture.

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones