Family photos

Friday, September 5, 2008

This week~

We've had another fun week between school, preschool & Jenna. Here are some of the highlights...
Jenna got her first real bath -- post her little cord falling off. She didn't care for it too much. But she loves her soft hooded towel -- Thanks Sharonda!
Derek has been trying to be like his dad - who is getting ready for the bow hunt. Derek had an elastic bracelet that he got for school, and he was using it as a bow, but it snapped. He had a full-fledged meltdown. He was sobbing, and kept saying that " that doesn't make me very happy". Then when Dave busted out his practice shot thingy (below), derek was so relieved to be able to "shoot my bow". :)
Army-Derek. I got Derek this army set on our way back from Oregon this summer. Just recently he has been playing with it a ton. He has a big knife, binoculars, a badge, etc... He loves it!
I didn't get a picture in of Jenna yesterday when she was officially 2-weeks old, but today is close enough. At her check-up yesterday she was 7lb 15 oz. and 21 inches long. Hooray for her chunking up, but she's still only in the 34th percentile for weight, and 74th for height. We just get long skinny babies. I hope she gets chunky -- I love baby rolls!
Here, she's getting ready for bed with a nice big <>
And, she's awake, and content. She's really been a great baby -- no colic or anything - I'm really grateful!
Tomorrow we have Jenna's pictures getting done, as well as some family shots -- should be fun!

1 comment:

Brooke Hargett said...

You just had a baby!! I can't believe how much I have missed going on in your life! Your family is beautiful!

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones