Family photos

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Derek's Birthday Party

We celebrated Derek's birthday with our families today. The big 3!! He was so excited for all of the festivities -- but most of all, he was excited for the candles on the cake!! He got hooked up with some fun toys!
Here -- he got a bow & arrow set! He LOVES this -- he can be just like his daddy now!
His Aunt Lisa got him a cute cowboy hat & cowboy set!
Here he is (w/ Aunt Lisa) in his full cowboy garb! (I love the red scarf!!)
Ready... Aim... FIRE!
Here was the best part -- he loved blowing out the candles! The week of his birthday festivities has officially begun!!


3 comments:

Brooke Hargett said...

Laura!! Im so excited you found me! The phone I had with your number took a dive into the pool and no mas! I am so excited to look through your blog. Your kids are darling! I can't belive how old they are already! I'm so glad we are back in touch!!
How did you find my blog anyway??

Brooke Hargett said...

I just looked all through your blog and you are such a cute mommy! Hailey is gorgeous and looks so much like you. How old is she now?
I love blogging because it is so fun to get to see into your friend's lives when you otherwise would miss out! It looks like you guys do lots of fun stuff and you are just a beautiful as ever!

Mel said...

What a little cutie!!! I love the outfit, that is adorable!

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones