Family photos

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Family visit

We had a nice quick visit with my family that were in town visiting this weekend from Az & OR.
Here is my Aunt Harriet, Cousin Dave & Cousin Candice
Uncle Ray & Uncle Thyce
Jon (my cousin's hubby) & Jon-Jon (my nephew)
Dave, Jenna, me & my cousin Lacy (can you see the resemblance?)
Eli (nephew) & my Aunt Linda.
We had a really nice visit -- We don't see my Aunt Harriet & Uncle Thyce too often since they live in arizona, and I haven't seen my cousin Lacy & her hubby since their wedding -- like 6 years ago. Anyway - we had a really nice time hanging out -- passing Jenna around :) Everyone loves smooshing a new baby!

2 comments:

Mel said...

Fun! I love hanging out with family especially catching up with family you haven't seen in years. And yes, I can see the resemblance!

Amber said...

Family visits are the best!!!

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones