Family photos

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Don't you just love a bargain???

I stopped into Kohl's today and they were having the hugest clearance.... Usually I'm lucky if I find one item that I like in the "70-90% off" racks... but I found some awesome deals.... can you guess how much these things were???
$3.60 for the outfit -- capris, shirt & jacket
$1.80 for this darling capri & tank top

Derek wanted to model his deal -- he has been loving "stretchy pants/shorts" - these puppies were only 66 cents!


I LOVE this top - it's for me.... at the bargain price of .....drum roll ----
$1.44
I just had to share all my awesome deals -- they made me SO happy!!



6 comments:

The Stewarts said...

getting a killer bargain puts me on the biggest high. I just bought the three pairs of the cutest shoes for less than 30 dollars. good finds laura

Mel said...

No fair! I need to head down there and see what I can find. I loved everything you got!

Brenda said...

Oh girl you did good! I LOVE it when I find a good Bargin. Last Time I was at Khol's I got two sweaters that were Orinally $89 each for only $10 WHAHOO! That's awesome that you got some SPRING clothes for such a great deal. I need to go check it out.

annette said...

thanks for the heads up. I went down this morning and realy got some great deals!

Amber said...

Cute stuff!!! I love the outfits....

Josh and Nat said...

oh my gosh! why didn't you call me?

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones