Family photos

Sunday, February 22, 2009

The funny fam :)

Hailey has been getting more and MORE into makeup. We had a hayday the other night getting her loaded up on it! If you look closely, you can see one blue eyeshadow, one green, and of course, the big cat eye - eyeliner. She had fun, and enjoyed taking self-portraits... this is one of them.
We took the kids to the Draper temple open-house last week. Here's Dave & Jenna on the bus over there.
Here's Derek... I LOVE this picture. He was SOOOOO excited to go to the temple, and when he found out he got to take a bus up there, he was even MORE excited! He would see pictures in there and keep saying - "Look Mom, it's Jesus", and "Look Mom, Jesus again" and so on... It was really fun to take the kids there. I wish I had a picture of all of us, but it didn't work out...



Jenna has started eating solids. She had been doing great w/ cereal, so I decided to try her out on some veggies. As you can see from her look - she is not quite so into green beans. I've tried several times w/ her, but she just stores them up in her mouth, and then lets them drip out of her mouth. Sweet Potatoes however, she loves!! Yay, for our big girl!





3 comments:

Tracie said...

What a great thing to see the temple! Great pics! I must say that I am not a big fun of mashed green beans either!

Amber said...

That picture of Derek is classic! Love it! Jenna is such a big girl and so dang cute!

Mel said...

My kids only liked the orange ones, besides all the fruits. They hated all the green ones. I would too they are so nasty!! Her face is classic!

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones