Family photos

Thursday, March 12, 2009

A beautiful day

Last Saturday I got up early & completed my first (and hopefully last??) 12 mile run. It was a GORGEOUS day! My friend Amber & I started at the top of Suncrest and ran down the backside of the mountain, up to Thanksgiving point, and back to our "stop" point.
Dave was still out of town, so my sister Christine invited us to come spend the day with her. We picked her up & headed down to the Salt Lake library. OK -- for all those who have not been there it's a MUST SEE! The inside is soo amazing! There are darling little shops all along the entry way and it's so HUGE! We took the kids to a puppet show they had put on -- it was really great. THe kids loved it! Afterward, we went to the top of the building and enjoyed a nice walk down the top of the building.
After the library we went to Citris Grill (my new fave!!) and had the yummiest dinner ever! Their food is delicious! I would highly recommend!!
Here's Jenna being my walking partner at the library
Hailey -- what a beautiful girl!

Christine & Derek (he adores his Auntie!)




2 comments:

Mel said...

Sister's are the best! I didn't have such a good experience at Citris Grill. Maybe I need to try it again. What did you get?

Laura said...

Got a yummy asian beef salad & a spinach, artichoke, shrimp pizza :) So tasty!

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones