Family photos

Friday, November 21, 2008

Vampires & Indians

So tonight was the big night! The Opening of TWILIGHT! Some friends & I decided it would be a great idea to go to the 2:35AM showing. We actually made it a bang of a late night by doing breakfast before hand -so I missed some precious hours of sleep, but it was a great time!
Okay - so I won't make any spoils (but if you already read the book - there aren't any surprises) - but the movie was good! Better than I expected, and I wasn't a big fan of the casting for Edward, but he totally grew on me by the end. So - GO SEE IT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!
(Emily, Me, Amber, Danielle & Lora)

Here's my little "Wild Bear" (That's his indian name). Derek got to make his indian garb at preschool & was LOVING (and still is) banging his drums! SO CUTE! Not his most flattering pose, but at least he held still!



1 comment:

Josh and Nat said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY LAURA! I HOPE YOU HAVE AN EXCELLENT DAY, AND A FUN NIGHT AT ZINN BISTRO! YUMMY!

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones