Family photos

Monday, November 3, 2008

Jenna's Blessing & Brittanie's Bday!

We have had a whirlwind weekend w/ family & friends visiting - but it has been wonderful! Sunday we blessed Jenna, and also celebrated my niece's 18th birthday! I thought Dave gave Jenna a very sweet blessing, and it was so nice to have the fam there! Here are some of the pictures from the festivities :)
My Dad w/ Derek & Jenna







Don't you LOVE her smile!?



Brittanie's big candle blowout! :)
Derek went on a dress-up rampage... here he is in the Tigger suit w/ Britt :)
Our friends & old neighbors Bobbi & Dave w/ their son Caleb
One of Dave's oldest friends Aaron & his wife Katie
My brother Steve w/ his wife Jenny & son Eli


4 comments:

Mel said...

Cute Pictures! Jenna look gorgeous!! I especially love that picture of Dave & Jenna - Priceless! He did a great job on her blessing, & I loved all your testimonies!

Angie said...

Jenna looks adorable!!! It was fun seeing a picture of Bobbi and Dave. What are they up to?

Amber said...

Jenna looks so cute in her dress. Your family made for a great testimony meeting. Your pictures are so dang cute!! :)

Jennie said...

Oh! I wish I would have known about the blessing! She is beautiful in her dress! And I do love her smile! Great pics of friends and family!

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones