Family photos

Monday, February 9, 2009

The proof will not set you free

In our house, Derek is CONSTANTLY the first one up and about. Usually, he'll just go play in the toyroom until someone wakes up to feed him. (And - I might add, we are NOT late sleepers, i'm up by 7:15 -- he's just up MUCH earlier!). But - today, I got up, made his breakfast, and noticed on the kitchen counter, than the mint frosted brownies I'd made last night had been man-handled. Or... as the size of the marks show... Derek-handled.
I of course knew it was him, so I asked him why he got into the brownies. His reply (only one a 3 year old can pull off...) "I really liked them, and they are good". Well - DUH! I know they are good! :) Little stinker... I couldn't be too mad, because he was honest... I just hope next time he doesn't stick his fingers in every square inch of them.

3 comments:

Mel said...

So Classic, I love it! Jello is another one my kids love to do that too!

Amber said...

That is so dang funny!! I love the little fingerprints....Derek knows what is good! Breakfast of Champions! :)

Josh and Nat said...

oh my gosh, he is hilarious! those definately look man-handled!

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones