Family photos

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Oh Pioneer Day

I love little holidays (or not-so-little living in Utah). However, I love Pioneer day! The kids & I enjoyed watching the Day's of '47 Parade from the air conditioned comfort of our living room. My brother Steve had been assigned to help out with a Stake float for his stake up in Farmington. It is shown below -- he was the female gull, flapping his wings up & down (NICE ORANGE TIGHTS STEVE!)


In the evening we had my sister Christine & Dave's parents over for some bbq & fireworks. We ended up getting side tracked w/ rockband. Somehow - once that comes out, it's always quite the crowd pleaser.
I love getting together with family - especially to celebrate holidays. We were happy to have them join us :)





2 comments:

Mel said...

Fun Laura! We had a good 24th too by going up to Heber and having good food and fireworks!

Jensen Family said...

I love that you like Nickel Creek!! They are so good and they have a song called "Sweet Afton" My favorite for lots of reasons:) We are going camping next weekend and your entry made me so excited also I also love the orange tights.

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones