Family photos

Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Greek Festival

We followed our friend Amber & her daughter Cambrie down to Price today to hit up the Greek Festival. I'm all about the greek food - it was SO yummy! I could have eaten 5 gyro's by myself! We went down w/ Dave's mom Linda & Derek & Dave. We had a fun time. It was just a little to-do, but always nice to get out of town for a little while.
Here dave's displaying how great the food is - and Derek is following suit - Linda's in the back.
There were little booths for the kids - Derek raked in the goodies on the golf ball/fish bowl toss. Gotta love the candy bracelets.
We traded in our tickets for snowcones. I was pretty disappointed - I'm a snowcone/shaved ice snob. But - it was cold, which was nice on such a hot day.


2 comments:

Angie said...

Cute blog! It was fun to see what you guys have been up to. It looks like things are going good for you. Congratulations on the pregnancy. I bet you are so ready to have it be done. I noticed on your list of friends, Sharonda and Zaron. Sharonda is my cousin! Crazy! Is she in your ward? Don't you love blogging? I'm so addicted.

Sharonda and Zaron said...

Hey Laura, I was checking my blog and my cousin Angie Homer left a comment and then she told me that she found my blog through your blog. I didn't know that you guys knew each other. Small world!! By the way, cute pictures. It looks like you guys are having a fun summer.

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones