Family photos

Thursday, January 31, 2008

My little geniuses!

Look it's Hailey! Hailey had her first big book report/biography last week. She had to choose a famous person, and then write about what they contributed to society, and why they chose them. So, Hailey - who loves to "create" things, decided that Albert Einstein was the perfect choice, since he was a scientist. On Friday, all the 3rd graders posted their posters in the hallways of the school, and dressed up as their person, only they did it as a "wax museum". So these poor kids had to hold perfectly still for an hour. Hailey said a few threw up before it was over. Ha! I thought it was a lot of work (for me) doing this report. I have a whole new appreciation of what my mom used to help me do -- that Louis Armstrong report in 4th grade - thanks mom!
Here's my Baby Einstein - he's postulating right here in this picture. Actually, he got a hold of Hailey's wig, and I thought that would be a cute picture.
Derek's most exciting news!!!! He's potty trained! WAHOO! Today is day 3, and he's been doing wonderfully! I'm so excited for him to be out of diapers. Hallelujia!

1 comment:

Mel said...

So cute, I guess you ended up with a picture of Hailey. Maybe one of these days I will do a similar post. I did buy a new camera though. Congrats on Derek that is a milestone in life!!

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones