Family photos

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Our weekend at the Cabin

Friday afternoon my brother Steve called to invite us up to his wife's family cabin up near Kamas. It was a fun last - minute getaway. There was TONS of snow up there, but it was peaceful & very beautiful.
Here is Derek Dave & I in front of the cabin
There is a tall swing in the yard that all the kids wanted to play on, so Dave & Steve shoveled tracks out underneath so the kids could enjoy it.
I asked Dave to carry me accross a snow bank, but instead, he thought it would be fun to body slam me. I got stuck, and couldn't get up :()
Steve & Dave did a little roof-shoveling, which quickly turned into roof jumping (into snow drifts!)
We had a great night playing Cities & Knights - Jenny was the victor - way to go!

We had a really fun overnight, and Derek had SUCH a fun time playing with the cousins.

2 comments:

Amber said...

That looks so beautiful!!! I am glad you had such a great time...love the roof jumping! :)

Mel said...

Carl and his brothers were roof jumping on Sun. night after shoveling their parents roof off. They were such great examples to my kids. It looks so beautiful, I want my own cabin someday that we can bring all our friends up to anytime!

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones