Family photos

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Recent events

Well, one of my favorite non-holidays came and went -- St. Patty's day of course!! The leprechauns - or leppychauns (as Derek calls them), came and turned our milk green and peed green in the toilets -- they did it because they're sneaky of course!
Since I was gone for breakfast time, Dave held up the tradition of green breakfast!

Jenna has been rather beastly lately -- and ALWAYS is tugging at my leg to be held. Honestly - it drives me crazy. The other night I was trying to make dinner, and she kept tugging, but I had nasty hands and was NOT going to get her -- so she fell on the floor, grabbed her binky and started rubbing her fingers along her eyelashes (which is what she does when she is tired to self-soothe). I couldn't resist taking a picture.

Derek got invited to make and shoot rockets off with the Webelos this past weekend. Derek LOVED spray-painting his own rocket --

On Saturday Dave & Derek were out all day long shooting rockets -- they had a blast (no pun intended). Derek found a little friend out where they were -- it's a lizard! Dave said he almost killed it a couple times due to squishing, but eventually he had to let it go.

Hailey & her friend Ashlynn had a late-night -- I introduced them to the game M.A.S.H. which they played for quite some time, and then we got a redbox movie & I made fruit kabobs & fruit dip. :)

3 comments:

Amber said...

So much fun!! Derek is so cute with the rocket!

Brenda said...

Your house Rocks! Ashlynn always has so much fun when she comes over for "Late Nights" with Hailey. She told me all about how you taught them how to play MASH. I Totally remember playing that in Jr. High. But I can't remember how to play it anymore. I will have to have Ashlynn give me a refreasher course.

Brooke Hargett said...

Hey!! Looks like you guys are having so much fun! You are such a cute mommy, and juggling so much! You are amazing!!

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones