Family photos

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

It's a GIRL!!!

So today was my 20 week visit to the doctor - and yeah for a girl! Our family all voted the other night, and Dave was the only one who thought it was going to be a boy. Derek has said all along that it was a baby "sister". He was very excited for a girl.
Me in all my large-ness - yikes!
Hailey, Linda & Derek during the ultrasound.
Not that you'll be able to tell what most of this is, but - they're pictures nonetheless. I am very excited to be having another girl. It's been ages since I had a little girl - Hailey is so big now. Anyway - everyone in the fam is excited for the upcoming addition! :)

1 comment:

Mel said...

Yeah I am so excited for you!! I will have to love her lots! I can't wait to meet her!

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones