Family photos

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

St. Patty's Day!

St. Patrick's Day is my favorite un-official holiday. My family has always done a big to-do for it - so I got up early to make a nice green breakfast for the fam, but I couldn't start before putting on my green. We're serious about pinching! :)

Hailey was my good helper, mixing the green food-coloring into the pancakes, eggs & milk.
Grub time! Derek was so excited that all the food was green - especially the milk! He kept telling me - "The milk is gween!". IT was very cute!
Hailey got all decked out in her greenest gear.
Derek got to play with Cambrie for a few after Corned beef & Cabbage dinner. They are so cute together.

2 comments:

annette said...

Hey my favorite too!!!! next year you should come to the parade in Salt lake with us it is always the Saterday before and so fun, although kind of cold this year.

Amber said...

Dinner was delicious...thanks for letting us celebrate with you! Cambrie loves playing with Derek.. :)

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones