Family photos

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Animal Farm

Friday my friend Amber & I took the kids - Derek & Cambrie - to the animal farm at Thanksgiving point. It's so cute to see their excitement with the animals. They got to see cows, and horses, chickens, goats, ducks and other fun animals. They got to pet a few of them, and feed some others. They had a really fun time!
Feeling the love - they were holding hands in front of the donkey/alpaca spot. There was a nice sign above the donkey that said "beware - I bite". Yikes!
A friendly horse we got to see, and pet. Look out for the snotty nose!
Derek & Cambrie got to go for a pony ride. At first he was terrified, and didn't want to let go of me, but once I forced him on, he had a great time.
They really don't have jails for two year olds, although sometimes it would be very helpful in getting things done. The kids had fun checking out the "little" jail.
I'm glad Derek has such a fun friend - he and Cambrie have fun together, and get a rise out of each other. It's great!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what beutifull family

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones