Family photos

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Ten things I love about Christmas!!

My darling nephew Ben!
Being with all my sisters - Michele, Melanie & Christine!
Dave & Derek trying to lead the music!
Singing Christmas carols with the family!!
Did I mention - Opening Christmas presents!?!? Yay!
Derek taking the term "stocking" literally!
Dave! Now, that's happiness if I've ever seen it! :0
Seeing my dad.
Hailey getting to play with her cousins (Cami here)
Spending time with my beautiful niece Brittanie

2 comments:

Mel said...

I didn't know that you had a sister named Melanie!! How funny. I love Family too and glad you get to see your's!! You look cute in all the pics.

Amber said...

Very cute family! I love Derek and the stockings..too funny....

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones