Family photos

Saturday, December 8, 2007

I love to shop!!

Amber, Melanie & Me
Amber & Melanie
Me!!
Yesterday I went shopping with my girlfriends, and we had SO much fun! We left as soon as the kids were off to school & hit up all of our favorite places -I had great luck at Hobby Lobby & Rod Works, as well as a few other shops. We had a fun day running all over the valley, and stopped for a yummy lunch at Mimi's. Don't you just love those Honey Oat Muffins?! I know I do! After we hit Robert's, our last stop - we headed home, and the day had passed us by - all too quickly - I had a blast with Amber & Mel - they are awesome!

2 comments:

Mel said...

That was too much fun, we definately need to do it quarterly.

Amber said...

I agree with you two...shopping was a blast!! It should be made a traditional trip every two or three months! I am always up to shop!

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones