Family photos

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day

So mothers day has almost come to an end.  I woke up a little after 8:30 to Jenna whispering in my ear that they were making me sausage and bacon.  She was very excited about it!  I got breakfast in bed of my favorites -- turkey bacon, sausage, french toast and chocolate milk.    
For the most part the kids were really well behaved, and spoiled me with a new camera (my old one was beyond it's last leg).  I love being a mom -- my kids never cease to amaze me, whether for the good or the bad, they keep me on my toes.


 Mother's day wouldn't be complete without at least one meltdown from Derek  (we have several each day from Jenna, so they're not as exciting to document)



I'm glad that I have the best Momma in the world.  My mom  is the epitome of patience, consistency, service, and love.  I'm so glad that I have such a terrific example in my life! :)

1 comment:

Brooke Hargett said...

Sounds like you had a fun mothers day! You are such a cute mommy to your family!! HOpe all is well! Let's do that lunch sometime soon!! xoxo

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones