Family photos

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Ode to a clean room!

My darling Hailey has SOO many wonderful qualities. She's kind, helpful, smart, fun, silly and so much more. One area she still has room for "improvement" is in her cleaning skills- particularly in her room. Last week I assumed the task of being her room cleaning "helper". AKA - I cracked the whip, and we cleaned Cleaned CLEANED! It took us TWO days. Yes, really - two! After Hailey finally agreeing to remove all of her button, boondoggle, yarn, sticker, rock, coin, bead and other craft projects OUT of her room, and after about 3 bags full of trash, we finished! I had to document this event, because I can reflect back on the good 'ole days of Hailey's room being clean.
I didn't DARE post the before picture - it was OUT OF CONTROL! So - here's Hailey's CLEAN room :) Ahh - so lovely! AND - a place for everything, and everything in it's place!
We rearranged her furniture, which makes her room seem HUGE!
Now, she's got her music niche to groove to her tunes!



1 comment:

Mel said...

Wow her room looks
AWESOME!! Having a daughter with the same characteristics I can relate!!!! Good job throwing away three bags!!!!

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones