Family photos

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Girl's Camp

Girl's camp was this past week. I was able to go up on Thursday for our ward day. I had a great time! The girls did service (coloring pictures for kindergarteners and an Amazing Service Race), cleaning (bathrooms, yeah!), then our ward had some free time before dinner.
As you can see here - the free time was well used. Lots of the girls got pedicures, and many others did manicures.
Here, Jill gave me some rockin' orange nails - w/ glitter of course :)
Here, our two older girls who came up w/ me (Ausia & Brittney) are decorating their pillow cases.
I wish I had more pictures from the day. It was great to see the girls so pumped about being there (even 4 days in!). They were great helpers, and had such positive attitudes. I was able to be their for the testimony meeting which was amazing. These girls really are gaining testimonies, and it's awesome to see first hand. I'm really glad to have a calling in the young women. After how I was in YW, it's great to come back to be a leader of great girls :)

No comments:

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones